Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yummy Yummy In Our Tummies! Juice Recipes

I wanted to showcase and give you all some recipes now only from me and my family but from some of my Juicing Friends. I will share pictures if I have some. Hope you will try them out at your home too.





Tracey White's WoW We Juice
2 smallish beetroots
1 Large Lemon with half the skin on
2 Cucumbers
1 Granny Smith
3 inch Chunk of Ginger
Juice All together and Enjoy this Beautiful Drink!



Wendy Cheek's Papaya TwoFer Juice

2 Oranges
2 Carrots
2 Mangoes 
2 Peaches
1/4 Papaya
1 Sweet Potato
Juice all the above together. Serve and Enjoy!
Makes about 28oz of  fresh juice.



TOMATO-FREE V-8
1 cucumber
1 celery
1 carrot
1 red pepper
10 radishes
3 scallions
half a lime
1 garlic clove 
half bunch of cilantro
Seasoned with pepper, a smidge of cumin, sea salt.

DEBBIE'S HOT SOUP
3 roma tomatoes
2 carrots
2 small celery
handful of spinach
I warmed it right around 100 degrees and added some garlic and onion powder.



PIZZA JUICE
1 small Egg Plant
4 medium tomatoes
4 basil leaves
4 cloves garlic (to taste) Note from Sandi this seems like alot to me
Toppings: Be creative
1 medium green Onion 
1 Red Peppers
2 chili peppers (remove seeds , or leave in for heat)
Juice all together

Hope you enjoy these delicious recipes.
Sandi







No comments:

Post a Comment