Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1 My Morning Juice

I love to play with my produce!!! Guess I never listened to my mom when she said "Stop Playing with YOUR Food." Playing with food makes creating juices so much fun!

In the mornings I do not drink any juice with kale because I take thyroid medicine. So that means creating fun, tasty juices that have no kale or broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens or brussel sprouts in them. I could take the easy way out and just juice a single fruit like orange or apple but what fun would that be? Not only that I have it my head *Gotta have Veggies in Every Drink.*
So this is how I started my September Saturday Morning.
1 Cup fresh pitted Cherries (Bing)
3 Oranges (peeled) 
1 Large Peach (pitted)
6 Carrots
1 Lime (peeled)
2 Beets
1 Granny Smith Apple
1 Fuji Apple
Juice all above in the order given... Hard produce after the soft produce so that it will wash out all the left over residue into the juice. YOU are Not Wasting anything and enjoying everything. 
Look at how beautiful this juice is.

Serve Cold.
 Til Later 
Stay Juicy
Sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment