Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mango Madness Juice

When I started my Juice Cleanse if you had said to me that I would be drinking Mango Juice I would have said you were crazy. I hated mangoes...juice, to eat, to simply smell. WELL, that all changed one day when I decided to make up a Mango juice for my daughter Kassy to drink and she dared me to drink some of it. Well one could say the rest is History. I LOVE IT! This is not that  juice but one of many I have created since that day in June. This is MY Mango Madness Juice.
1 Cup Fresh Bing Cherries Pitted
1 Mango
4 Clementines
1 Large Navel Orange
1/2 Lime
1/4 Lemon
1 Carrot
1 Huge Cucumber
Juice all in the order listed. This will make up about 40 oz of thick rich juice. You can freeze it to make sorbet, Popsicle, or drink it over ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment